१० मिनट में पनीर बटर मसाला | Paneer Butter Masala | Restaurant Style Paneer Makhani (Dhaba style)
Servings: 3 to 4 persons
Preparation & cooking time – 10+10= 20 minute
Paneer Butter Masala Recipe Details:
Presenting you the Dhaba style Paneer butter masala recipe, do try this recipe at home. Paneer butter masala is a very popular North Indian main course curry dish. This curry can be enjoyed with any Indian bread (Roti, Paratha or Naan) or with rice. Paneer butter masala, as the name suggests, is a very popular Indian curry from Punjab state. One of the Punjabi’s most loved ingredients is butter or makkhan.
Paneer butter masala recipe video shows how to make Punjabi typical Paneer Makhani authentically made with butter, Paneer, cashews, tomato gravy, and some essential species. This Paneer Makhani recipe is one of the healthier version among all Paneer recipes. There are many famous Paneer sabji recipes of Punjab like Paneer pasanda, Paneer tikka masala, Kadhai Paneer, Paneer triranga, mutter Paneer etc. It is a very healthy and nutritious recipe for lunch and dinner, even kids love its taste. You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious main course dish. You can prepare the gravy at home within a few minutes with the help of mixture jar. Think of gorgeous and delicious main course dishes and Paneer Makhani/Paneer Butter Masala would be the first in the list of all the Punjabi curries.
Paneer Butter Masala Ingredients:
• Oil – 2 tbsp.
• Finely chopped onions – 2 medium size
• Finely chopped tomatoes – 4 big size
• Dry Kashmiri red chilies – 2 pieces
• Ginger – 1-inch pieces – 2 piece
• Garlic clove – 7 to 9
• Black pepper – 5 to 7
• Cloves – 2
• Cashews – 15 to 20
• Beetroot – 3 pieces (1-inch pieces)
• Oil – 2 tbsp. (I used peanut oil)
• Butter – 3 tbsp.
• Bay leaves – 2 pieces
• Paneer – 200 grams, cubes
• Dry fenugreek leaves (Kasuri methi) – 1 tsp.
• Red chili powder – 1 tsp.
• Kitchen king masala powder – 1 tsp.
• Salt as per taste
• Fresh cream – 1 tsp.
• The Paneer Makhani gravy can be used as other Paneer curry gravy too. If you want to make another Punjabi curry, you can prepare from the same gravy.
• After adding Paneer, do not cook curry for more than 2 to 3 minutes because Paneer is so soft, it may lose its texture.
• Adding beetroot may balance the acidity of lots of tomatoes of this recipe. As well as they give the nice red color to the perfect Paneer curry.
• If you are not eating onion garlic, you can avoid adding them.
• If you want sweet and sour a tangy taste you may add 1/2 tsp. sugar in it.
Paneer butter masala recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, Marathi, North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, Chinese, Bengali, Tamil, and Telugu cuisines. Moreover, you may find the world famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tuned for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel
DesiRecipes Website: https://www.desirecipes.net