Vegetable pulao recipe | Easy one-pot pulao recipe | शादीवाला जटपट पुलाव
Veg easy pulao Recipe Details:
Vegetable pulao is the healthier and most tasty yet quick recipe of rice among all the pulao. It is vitamin packed pulao which is covered with rice, vegetables, and ghee. It is an aromatic spiced rice. It can be a one pot meal as you can prepare in cooker or pan. It contains so many veggies. It can be served as lunch box or tiffin box recipe. You can add or skip onion garlic if you don’t want. It is easy and quick and fills your tummy. You can add homemade biryani masala powder too. I have shared the recipe in my channel on how to make biryani masala at home.
It is always very challenging for all the vegetarians to find out protein or vitamin rich recipe as their day-to-day fulfillment of them to their body. Now we have batter option for that too. This veggie has many nutritious values as it has other vegetables. This homemade pulao is not only ads aromatic dish but also adds flavors to your taste buds. It will be one pot meal rice recipe so that it may consume less time to prepare it. While guests are coming to your home and you are thinking which rice recipe should I make? You can definitely plan for this less spicy, easy and colorful vitamin rich pulao rather than plain rice. It will definitely love by all rice lovers.
This Flavorful, exotic sadiwala pulao or marriage style rice/bhat recipe is restaurant like! You can prepare this traditional and authentic spice mix rice at home within few minutes at home. Do try this veggie bhat and if you like it press the Like button.
Preparation & cooking time – 20 minutes
– Big Rice (I used basmati rice ) – 1 cup
– Potatoes – 2 medium size
– Green peas – 1/4 cup
– Carrot chopped – 1 meduim
– French beans – 1/4 cup
– Capsicum – 1/4 cup
– Ginger grated – 1 inch
– Bay leaves – 1
– Cloves – 3
– Black cardamom – 1 piece
– Cinnamon stick – 1 piece
– Black pepper – 5-7
– Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
– Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
– Green cross cut chili – 2
– Sugar – 1/2 tsp
– Salt – 1 tsp
– Cashews – 2 tbsp
– Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
– Oil & ghee – 1 + 1 tbsp
– Water – 2 cups for cooking pulao
Vital Tips: –
– Use fresh vegetables and basmati rice for better result.
– Soak basmati rice for 15 minutes so that your rice would be perfectly cook for pulao.
– Sauté rice for 2-3 minutes with all vegetables so that your rice will be big and won’t be Brocken and soggy in texture.
– Use double water of rice measurement for perfect khila khila pulao.
– After making pulao cover and keep aside it for half an hour so that it all the flavors aroma comes.
Veg. pulao recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Panjabi, Chinese cuisine. Moreover you may find world famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tune for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel