Methi muthiya for undhiyu | gujarati methi na muthiya tea time snacks recipe|
hello welcome to our Youtube channel desi recipes
Methi muthiya for Unhiyu Recipe Details:
Undhiyu a popular and traditional Gujarati dish is prepared with so many fresh vegetables and dhokli muthiya. This deliciously rich curry is usually enjoyed in winter. undhiyu methi muthiya recipes video shows that how to make restaurant-style tasty and spicy undhiyu muthiya more deliciously. undhiyu recipe is basically winter, marriage, festivals like uttrayan or new year in Gujarat or any occasion special recipe. Undhiyu is served sometimes for bhog or Prasad during the winter festival season in Gujarat. This Prasad is usually served with jalebi or shrikhand and poori. These vegetables are very delicious as well as nutritious as filled with protein and fiber.
You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious tea time dish. You can prepare this traditional Gujarati dish at home within a few minutes at home. Do try this recipe at this season and if you like it press the Like button.
Servings: 2 to 3 persons
Preparation & cooking time – 15 minutes
– Oil – ½ cup
– Chickpea flour – 1 cup
– Finely chopped, washed fenugreek leaves – 1 cup (drain totally water from methi)
– Sesame seeds – 1 tsp
– Carom seeds – ½ tsp
– Ginger, garlic, green chili paste – 1 tsp (garlic optional)
– Asafoetida – a pinch
– Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
– Red chili powder – 1 tsp
– Garam masala – ¼ tsp
– Salt – to taste
– Sugar – 1 tsp
– Lemon – half piece
– Baking/cooking soda – ¼ tsp
– Water – (if required) 1 to 2 tbsp
– Fry muthiyas on medium flame only otherwise it may burn.
– Muthiyas can be stored up to 4 to 5 days in a dry and clean container. It can be served as a kid’s lunch box recipe, tea time snacks or as breakfast also as it has nutritious value too.
– If you want to make undhiyu as Prasad recipe avoid garlic.
– Use fresh methi/fenugreek leaves for better results.
Methi muthiya for Undhiyu recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Panjabi, Chinese cuisine. Moreover, you may find world-famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share the video. Stay tuned for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel