Who doesn’t like paneer sabji? Palak paneer is a homely Indian curry main course dish. In the combination of jeera rice and Indian roti, it never fails to tantalize our taste bud. Lasuni palak paneer masala curry recipe is a popular and traditional dish of India. This spinach and cottage cheese recipe is prepared with fresh paneer and spinach with roasted gram flour and some essential spices. This deliciously rich curry is usually enjoyed in all seasons. Here this recipe video shows that how to make tasty and spicy desi style paneer sabji more deliciously. I always cook it in desi style like with besan rather to give the touch of cashews or muskmelon seeds in my gravy. In many of hotel or restaurant have seen that they do not use cashews and muskmelon seeds to make subji more rich. They usually make paneer sabji with roasted gram flour (besan) or maida (all-purpose flour) Serve hot homemade creamy palak paneer as a lunch or dinner with any Indian bread or rice recipe.
You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious curry/ sabji dish. You can prepare this traditional Gujarati dish at home within few minutes at home. Do try this recipe at this season and if you like it press the Like button.
Servings: 4 persons
Preparation & cooking time – 25 minutes
For palak paste making :
– Spinach (boiled) – 1 big bundle
– Coriander leaves – 1/3 cup
– Garlic cloves – 5-7 (garlic optional)
– Ginger – 1 inch
For masala paneer :-
– paneer – 200 gram
– Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
– Red chili powder – 2 tsp
– Cumin coriander powder -1 tsp
– Kitchen king masala (garam masala) – 1 tsp
– Salt – to taste
For curry/sabji making :-
– Oil – 2 tbsp
– Butter – 1 tbsp
– Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
– Black cardamom – 1
– Green cardamom – 2 to 3
– Cinnamon stick – 1
– Cloves – 2
– Onion –1 big size
– Tomatoes chopped – 1 medium size
– Green chilies – 3 or as per your taste
– Dry fenugreek seeds – 1 tsp
– Chickpea / gram flour – 1 tbsp
– Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
– Cumin coriander powder -1/2 tsp
– Kitchen king masala (garam masala) – 1/2 tsp
– Salt – 1/2 tspto taste
– Black salt – 1/2 tsp
– Cream (malai) –2 to 3 tbsp
For tempering :-
– Ghee – 1tbsp
– Garlic chopped – 5-7 cloves
– Ginger Julienne cut – 1 inch piece
– Dry red chili – 1
– Asafoetida – 1/4 tsp
For garnishing :-
– Finely chopped coriander leaves –
– Fresh cream to garnish – 2 tsp
vital Tips :-
– Do not overcook palak while boiling process.
– Gram flour should be roasted.
– You may add some grated paneer into sabji it will enhance the creaminess into your sabji.
– It can be served as kid’s lunch box recipe, lunch or as a dinner also as it has nutritious value too. Serve it with rice, roti or curd/buttermilk with papad.
– If you are Jain or swami Narayan avoid onion garlic.
– Use fresh soft paneer for better result.
For more Gujarati videos click the link below:
– Gujarati traditional quick pressure cooker undhiyu : https://youtu.be/TKFloVHt4wY
– Soft and spongy dudhi methi muthiya : https://youtu.be/XNOfoj25ak4
– Methi muthiya for undhiyu recipe : https://youtu.be/9aX0sY4uUMc
– Spicy tikha gujarati gathiya : https://youtu.be/Bj8wq-fdWxg
– Gujarati lapsi recipe: https://youtu.be/-nevucYSqXM
– Gujarati traditional churma laddu recipe : https://youtu.be/dBokIb-DBhY
– Satyanarayan Prasad shira : https://youtu.be/1eTofwUMZJg
– Methi na gota recipe : https://youtu.be/gEHDecFzIAk
– White dhokla : https://youtu.be/ygElj5cCj4M
– Sabudana tomato wafer : https://youtu.be/KOwXotPQmXY
– Dal chawal dhokla: https://youtu.be/KOwXotPQmXY
– Til kachariyu: https://youtu.be/LQrGxUhOI10
– Uttrayan special khichdo : https://youtu.be/sMEf0nO6JxM
– Swaminarayan khichdi : https://youtu.be/bhzPhldljm8
– Ringan no olo : https://youtu.be/ac_tRHR2eIo
– Kachi haldarnu athanu : https://youtu.be/by_1ctKx9Oo
– Lal marchanu athanu : https://youtu.be/xbyg_oXZlIA
– Lasan ni chutney : https://youtu.be/AkoryIKOAEM
– Methi na thepla : https://youtu.be/c7rHeYXNUJY
– Khaman dhokla : https://youtu.be/_eIl8yJc4to
– Sabudana batetani farali chakri : https://youtu.be/lY-O7gdl55Q
Palak paneer recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, Chinese cuisine. Moreover you may find world famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tune for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel
DesiRecipes Website: https://www.desirecipes.net