Farali-vrat special Sabudana khichdi Recipe Details:
This farali Sabudana khichdi is totally tasty, spicy, crispy & crunchy that it will fill your hunger easily during fasting days. Shravan month is considered a holy month of the year to offer special prayers to Lord Shiva. Shravan (श्रावण मास) is also known as Sawan as well. People offer their special worships as well as do the fast to please God. Here I want to share easy and quick fasting/falahari/upawas special recipe for the people who do vrat or upvas. During the fasting days, we eat vrat, upvas or farali recipes. This farali khichdi can be served during ekadashi, pradosh vrat, Navratri or in shravan month.
Sabudana vada, Sabudana khichdi and farali bhel, sama chawal khichdi, rajgira poori are an Indian dish, typically consumed in Gujarat, Maharashtra and many other status during fasting days. You can prepare khichdi with peanut powder or without peanut powder. Some people make khichdi for babies also as they have some nutritious value too. These all farali foods are served with green vrat special chutney. These deep fried vrat special khichdi is best for tea time snacks or dinner lunch recipe. Kids love it like anything so you can serve them like a lunch box or dinner recipe.
You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious dish. Do try this instant falahari recipe at this fasting season and if you like it press the Like button.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2-3 persons
For Sabudana khichdi making:-
– Soaked Sabudana– 1 cup
– Boiled & chopped potatoes – 2 big size
– Roasted peanut powder – 5-6 tbsp
– Curry leaves – 5-7
– Finely chopped, washed coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
– Ginger Green chili paste – 1 tbsp
– Rock Salt to taste (sendha namak)
– Sugar – 1 tsp (optional)
– Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
– Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
– Roasted cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
– Oil – 3 tbsp
vital Tips :-
– Heat up oil first, cook at slow flame otherwise it may stick to the bottom. Use nonstick pan to avoid sticking.
– Rinse water thoroughly from soaked sabudana so that so khichdi will be non-sticky. Soak sabudana in perfect measurement of water. That is one time sabudana two times water.
– It can be served as kid’s lunch box recipe, lunch or as a dinner also as it has nutritious value too. Serve it with curd/buttermilk fasting raita or green fasting chutney with some fasting wafers or chips.
For more such Guajarati videos click the link below:
– Gujarati traditional quick pressure cooker undhiyu : https://youtu.be/TKFloVHt4wY
– Soft and spongy dudhi methi muthiya : https://youtu.be/XNOfoj25ak4
– Methi muthiya for undhiyu recipe : https://youtu.be/9aX0sY4uUMc
– Spicy tikha gujarati gathiya : https://youtu.be/Bj8wq-fdWxg
– Gujarati lapsi recipe: https://youtu.be/-nevucYSqXM
– Gujarati traditional churma laddu recipe : https://youtu.be/dBokIb-DBhY
– Satyanarayan Prasad shira : https://youtu.be/1eTofwUMZJg
– Methi na gota recipe : https://youtu.be/gEHDecFzIAk
– White dhokla : https://youtu.be/ygElj5cCj4M
– Sabudana tomato wafer : https://youtu.be/KOwXotPQmXY
– Dal chawal dhokla: https://youtu.be/KOwXotPQmXY
– Til kachariyu: https://youtu.be/LQrGxUhOI10
– Uttrayan special khichdo : https://youtu.be/sMEf0nO6JxM
– Swaminarayan khichdi : https://youtu.be/bhzPhldljm8
– Ringan no olo : https://youtu.be/ac_tRHR2eIo
– Kachi haldarnu athanu : https://youtu.be/by_1ctKx9Oo
– Lal marchanu athanu : https://youtu.be/xbyg_oXZlIA
– Lasan ni chutney : https://youtu.be/AkoryIKOAEM
– Methi na thepla : https://youtu.be/c7rHeYXNUJY
– Khaman dhokla : https://youtu.be/_eIl8yJc4to
– Sabudana batetani farali chakri : https://youtu.be/lY-O7gdl55Q
Farali sabudana khichdi sabudana khichdi bhel recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, Chinese cuisine. Moreover you may find world famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tune for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel