Chole masala recipe | Easy chana masala | छोले मसाला बनाने की विधि | Chole bhature hotel style |
Chole masla sabji is the most healthier and tasty yet quick recipe of curry among all the healthiest curry recipe. It is protein-packed curry or sabji which can be served with rice, curd, roti or bhatura. This is an aromatic spiced curry. It contains so many nutrition’s. It can be served as lunch box or tiffin box recipe. You can skip onion garlic if you don’t want. It is easy and quick and fills your tummy. You can add homemade garam masala masala powder. I have shared the recipe in my channel on how to make garam masala at home.
It is always very challenging for all the vegetarians to find out protein & nutrition’s rich recipe as their day to day fulfillment of protein to their body. Now we have batter option for that as chole curry. Chana masala is a super healthy and tasty appetizer. This hotel style Punjabi has all nutritious value. This homemade chole bhature sabji is not only ads aromatic dish but also adds flavors to your taste buds.
This Flavorful, exotic chana masala sabji recipe is restaurant-like! You can prepare this traditional and authentic spice mix curry at home within few minutes at home. Do try this masala nutrition’s rich curry
And if you like it press the Like button.
Preparation & cooking time – 20 minutes
Soaking process – 8 hours
Serving – 3 to 4 persons
– Kabuli chane – 1 cup
– Oil – 2 tbsp
– Ghee – 1 tbsp + 1 tsp in tempering
– Tomatoes – 1 big size
– Onion – 1 big
– Ginger – 1 inch in paste + 1 inch julienne cut in tempering
– Garlic – 5-7
– Chole masala powder or garam masala – 2 tsp
– Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
– Kashmiri red chili powder – 2 tsp
– Cumin coriander powder – 2 tsp
– Salt – 3/4 tsp + 1/2 tsp in boiling
– Raw mango (Amchur) powder – 1/2 tsp
– Cooking soda – pinch in boiling + 1/2 tsp in soacking
– Coriander leaves- 2 tbsp
– Carom seeds – ½ tsp
vital Tips :-
– Use fresh kabuli chane for better result.
– If you are Jain avoid onion garlic.
– You can add 1 tsp lemon juice in spite of amchur powder.
– Adding cooking salt will make your chole soft and tender as well as taste better.
– You may use in butter in spite of ghee.
Restaurant style chole masala recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Panjabi, Chinese cuisine. Moreover you may find world famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tune for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel