Bharwa Baingan Recipe | भरवा बैंगन | Stuffed Eggplant Curry | Gujarati Bharwa Baingan Masala
Bharwa baingan or stuffed eggplant curry recipe is a popular and traditional dish of India. It is called-named differently in each status. This bharwa baingan recipe is prepared with fresh brinjal, roasted gram flour and peanuts and some essential spices. This deliciously rich curry is usually enjoyed in all seasons. Bharwa baingan recipe video shows how to make tasty, spicy and masaledar baingan deliciously. It is also called as bharela ringan nu sak in Gujarati which is a very famous curry dish. Serve hot brinjal curry as a lunch or dinner with any Indian bread or rice.
You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious curry/subji. You can prepare this traditional Gujarati dish at home within few minutes at home. Do try this recipe at this season and if you like it press the Like button.
Servings: 2 to 3 person
Preparation & cooking time – 20 minutes
For dhokla making :
– Brinjal – 250 gram
– Chickpea flour – 2 tbsp cup
– Roasted peanut – 2 tbsp
– Potatoes – 2 medium size (optional)
– Tomatoes finely chopped – 2 medium size
– Ginger, garlic paste – 1 tsp (garlic optional)
– Sesame seeds – 1 tsp
– Carom seeds – ½ tsp
– Finely chopped coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
– Asafoetida – a pinch
– Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
– Red chili powder – 2 tsp
– Cumin coriander powder -2 tsp
– Garam masala – 1 tsp
– Sugar – ½ tsp
– Salt – to taste
– Lemon – half piece
– Water – ½ cup
– Oil – 2 tbsp in stuffing + 2 tbsp in tempering
– You can take Gujarati gathiya instead of besan (chickpea flour).
– You can take baby potatoes and fill it like brinjal.
– Cook brinjal on low flame for 5 minutes and add leftover stuffing masalas.
– It can be served as kid’s lunch box recipe, lunch or as a dinner also as it has nutritious value too. Serve it with rice, roti or curd/buttermilk with papad.
– If you are Jain or swami Narayan, you can skip adding onion garlic.
– Use fresh small brinjal for better results.
For more such Gujarati videos click the link below:
– Gujarati traditional quick pressure cooker undhiyu : https://youtu.be/TKFloVHt4wY
– Soft and spongy dudhi methi muthiya : https://youtu.be/XNOfoj25ak4
– Methi muthiya for undhiyu recipe : https://youtu.be/9aX0sY4uUMc
– Spicy tikha gujarati gathiya : https://youtu.be/Bj8wq-fdWxg
– Gujarati lapsi recipe: https://youtu.be/-nevucYSqXM
– Gujarati traditional churma laddu recipe : https://youtu.be/dBokIb-DBhY
– Satyanarayan Prasad shira : https://youtu.be/1eTofwUMZJg
– Methi na gota recipe : https://youtu.be/gEHDecFzIAk
– White dhokla : https://youtu.be/ygElj5cCj4M
– Sabudana tomato wafer : https://youtu.be/KOwXotPQmXY
– Dal chawal dhokla: https://youtu.be/KOwXotPQmXY
– Til kachariyu: https://youtu.be/LQrGxUhOI10
– Uttrayan special khichdo : https://youtu.be/sMEf0nO6JxM
– Swaminarayan khichdi : https://youtu.be/bhzPhldljm8
– Ringan no olo : https://youtu.be/ac_tRHR2eIo
– Kachi haldarnu athanu : https://youtu.be/by_1ctKx9Oo
– Lal marchanu athanu : https://youtu.be/xbyg_oXZlIA
– Lasan ni chutney : https://youtu.be/AkoryIKOAEM
– Methi na thepla : https://youtu.be/c7rHeYXNUJY
– Khaman dhokla : https://youtu.be/_eIl8yJc4to
– Sabudana batetani farali chakri : https://youtu.be/lY-O7gdl55Q
Stuffed Brinjal recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, and Chinese cuisine. Moreover, you will find many other world-famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tune for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel