Rajasthani mathri Recipe Details:
mathri recipe video shows that how to make market packet style spicy and crunchy mathri more deliciously. mathri is a crunchy and spicy deep fried round shape made from all-purpose flour dough. It is the most popular Indian Diwali as well as tea time snacks. It is an exallent recipe for kid’s lunch box recipe as well as travelling time. It is recipe famous long lasting, notorious snack for all-time favorite of most of the people. Kids also love this. My all-time favorite namkeen snack enjoyed with a cup of tea.
mathri has many varieties in it. And it is made with different style in different places. Today I made with dry fenugreek leaves, black pepper, carom seeds and ghee. It turns out crispy from outer layer and soft from inside. The taste of all spices makes it more delicious as well as healthy. It has its own place in tea time or evening snack recipe menu.
You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious farsan/nasta. You can prepare this crispy mathri within few minutes at home. Think of simple yet delicious dish namkeen would be first in the list of all snack recipes. Do try this tasty and tempting recipe on this festival days and if you like it press the Like button.
Servings: for family
Preparation & cooking time – 15 to 20 minutes
For stuffing masala :
– All-purpose flour– 2 cups
– Wheat flour – 1 cup
– Ghee – 6 tbsp
– Dry Fenugreek leaves(kasuri methi) – 1/2 cup
– Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
– Carom seeds – ½ tsp
– Salt to taste or 1 tsp.
– Water – 1/2 cup
– Oil – for frying
vital Tips :-
– For frying mathri oil should be enough hot. Afterward you are going to add mathri in frying oil keep slow/low flame so that it may turn out jj
– Let mathri fry from all side keep stirring them. Fry on low flame only otherwise it may completely from inside too.
– Add water in bathes I used 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp water batter should be thick.
– If you want to store this mathri you can store it for 2 to 3 weeks in an airtight and clean container. It can be stored up to 15 to 20 days.
– Use fresh flour for better result.
Mathri recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Panjabi, Chinese cuisine. Moreover you may find world famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tune for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel
DesiRecipes Website: https://www.desirecipes.net