Paneer Bhurji Recipe | Paneer Bhurji with Gravy | ढाबा स्टाइल पनीर भुर्जी ग्रेवीवाला | Hotel style
Paneer bhurji recipe | Paneer bhurji with gravy | ढाबा स्टाइल पनीर भुर्जी ग्रेवीवाला | Hotel style |
Who doesn’t like paneer subji? Paneer bhurji is homely Indian curry main course dish. In the combination of jeera rice and Indian roti, it never fails to tantalize our taste buds. matar paneer bhurji masala curry recipe is a popular and traditional dish of India. This Punjabi paneer recipe is prepared with fresh paneer and green peas roasted gram flour and some essential spices. This deliciously rich curry is usually enjoyed in all seasons. Here this recipe video shows that how to make tasty and spicy desi style paneer subji more deliciously. I always cook it in desi style rather to make this with besan than to give the touch of cashews or muskmelon seeds in my gravy. In many of hotel or restaurant have seen that they do not use cashews and muskmelon seeds to make subji more rich. They usually make paneer subji with roasted gram flour (besan) or maida (all-purpose flour) Serve hot simple paneer bhurji curry as a lunch or dinner with any Indian bread or rice recipe.
You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious curry/ subji dish. You can prepare this traditional Punjabi dish at home within few minutes at home. Do try this recipe at this season and if you like it press the Like button.
Servings: 3 to 4 persons
Preparation & cooking time – 20 minutes
For curry/subji making :-
– Oil -2 tbsp
– Ghee – 1 tbsp
– Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
– Cinnamon stick – 1 inch 2 pieces
– Green cardamom – 2 to 3
– Black cardamom -1
– Cloves – 3
– Star anise – 1
– Black pepper – 5-7
– Bay leaves – 2
– Cashews – 10
– Onion – 1 big
– Tomatoes – 3 big
– fresh fenugreek leaves – 1 tbsp
– green peas – 1 tbsp
– paneer crumbled – 200 gram
– Chickpea flour – 1 tbsp
– Green chili – 1 to 2
– Finely chopped coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
– Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
– Red chili (kashmiri) powder – 2 tsp
– Cumin coriander powder -1 tsp
– Kitchen king masala (garam masala) – 1 tsp
– Salt – to taste
– Lemon juice – 1 tsp
– Cream (ghar ki malai) – 3 tbsp
vital Tips :-
– You can add more cashews if you like.
– It can be served as kid’s lunch box recipe, lunch or as a dinner also as it has nutritious value too. Serve it with rice, roti or curd/buttermilk with papad.
– If you are Jain or swami Narayan avoid onion garlic.
– Use fresh soft paneer for better result.
For more Gujarati videos click the link below:
– Gujarati traditional quick pressure cooker undhiyu : https://youtu.be/TKFloVHt4wY
– Soft and spongy dudhi methi muthiya : https://youtu.be/XNOfoj25ak4
– Methi muthiya for undhiyu recipe : https://youtu.be/9aX0sY4uUMc
– Spicy tikha gujarati gathiya : https://youtu.be/Bj8wq-fdWxg
– Gujarati lapsi recipe: https://youtu.be/-nevucYSqXM
– Gujarati traditional churma laddu recipe : https://youtu.be/dBokIb-DBhY
– Satyanarayan Prasad shira : https://youtu.be/1eTofwUMZJg
– Methi na gota recipe : https://youtu.be/gEHDecFzIAk
– White dhokla : https://youtu.be/ygElj5cCj4M
– Sabudana tomato wafer : https://youtu.be/KOwXotPQmXY
– Dal chawal dhokla: https://youtu.be/KOwXotPQmXY
– Til kachariyu: https://youtu.be/LQrGxUhOI10
– Uttrayan special khichdo : https://youtu.be/sMEf0nO6JxM
– Swaminarayan khichdi : https://youtu.be/bhzPhldljm8
– Ringan no olo : https://youtu.be/ac_tRHR2eIo
– Kachi haldarnu athanu : https://youtu.be/by_1ctKx9Oo
– Lal marchanu athanu : https://youtu.be/xbyg_oXZlIA
– Lasan ni chutney : https://youtu.be/AkoryIKOAEM
– Methi na thepla : https://youtu.be/c7rHeYXNUJY
– Khaman dhokla : https://youtu.be/_eIl8yJc4to
– Sabudana batetani farali chakri : https://youtu.be/lY-O7gdl55Q
Dhaba style paneer bhurji masala recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, Chinese cuisine. Moreover you may find world famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tune for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel