Churma Modak Recipe Without Frying | बिना तले बनाये गुड़ आटे से चूरमा लाडू | Ganesh Chaturthi
Here churma laddu or gud aate ke churma ladoo recipes video that shows how to make Prasad for ganesh chaturthi modak/ladoo at home as deliciously as of temple prasam. Ganesh chaturthi is very popular ritual in most of the state of India. This festival is incomplete without offering special mdak/ladoo prasad to the lord. This churma ladoo prasad is made with different styles in different places. In Gujarat, Rajasthan and Maharashtra people prepare this recipe in their own way. Today I made it in Gujarati style churma ladoo. Some of the temple this ladu is served as Prasad. The secret of this temple style recipe lies in the accuracy of ingredients proportion. It has its own vital place in puja. You can prepare this while the guest has arrived at your place believe it will be everyone’s favorite dessert.
A wonderful dessert that can be prepared in few minutes without taking anybody’s help at home. You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious sweet dish. This churma laddu prasadam for lord Ganesh is traditional yet modern simplicity in it. Do try this recipe at the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi at your home and if you like it press the Like button.
Servings: 2 to 4 persons
Preparation & cooking time – 45 minutes
– Wheat flour coarsely grinded (दरदरा पीसा हुआ गेहू का आटा) – 2 cup
– Water – 3/4 cup (for dough making)
– Ghee – 5 tbsp.
– Jaggery – 1/2 cup.
– Grated coconut – 1 tbsp.
– Dry fruits – 2 tbsp (almond, cashews, raisins, pistachio)
– Cardamom and nutmeg powder – 1/4 tsp. (optional)
– Use always coarsely grinded wheat flour for best result.
– Use soft Jaggery if (available) for the best result.
– You can add gond if available. You may use ghee instead of oil for frying edible gum (gond/dink). You can skip gond if you do not like it. But it is very healthy.
– Do not try to bind whole dough. Dough should be hard. Make small ball (luva for bhakri) from small mixture of dough.
– I here used 3/4 cup water.
– Do not over roast bhakri.
– Churma laddu can be store in fridge up to 2 weeks.
Churma laddu recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, and Chinese cuisines. Moreover you will find many other world famous dishes. Your precious comments are highly appreciated.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tune for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel
DesiRecipes Website: https://www.desirecipes.net