Baingan bharta recipe | શિયાળામાં આ રીતે બનાવો ગુજરાતી કાઠિયાવાડી સ્ટાઇલ રીંગણનો ઓલો | बैंगन भरता रेसिपी
Serving: 3 to 4 persons
Hello, welcome to our YouTube channel desi recipes.
Baingan ka bharta Recipe Details:
Baingan bharta is a popular North Indian spicy curry that will surely be loved by all in your family. You will get appreciation from your guest too by preparing this delicious though easy baingan bharta recipe. This eggplant mashed and cooked sabji curry can be served with roti, paratha, naan or any other Indian breads. It will also enhance any rice recipes taste. Baingan ka bharta is also called baingan ka chokha or brinjal chokha.
Baingan ka bharta is one of my favorite dishes due to its smoky aroma. You can prepare it in microwave too but it will not be as smoky flavored as prepared with fire. Gujarati & Rajasthani people make and serve this with their day to day meals in winter season. Guajarati and kathiyawadi people call this ringan no olo/ oro / bhadthu. Gujarati people eat ringan no olo with bhakhri, bajrana rotla or bajri roti and curd.
Baingan ka bharta Recipe Details (baingan bharta banane ki vidhi or baingan ka bharta banane kaa tarika):
– Baingan / eggplant / brinjal – 500 grams
– Boiled peas – (½ cup optional)
– Spring onions – ½ cup
– Finely chopped tomatoes – 1 cup
– Finely chopped green chilies – 1 tbsp.
– Ginger & garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
– Red chili powder – 2 tsp.
– Coriander-cumin powder – 1 tsp.
– Turmeric powder – ½ tsp.
– Garam masala powder – ½ tsp.
– Salt to taste or 1 tsp.
– Lemon juice – 1 tsp.
– Finely chopped coriander to taste
For the roasting process (smkoy eggplant or roasted eggplant):
– Oil – 5 to 7 drops (apply on baingan before roast it)
– Garlic cloves – 8 to 10
– Inserting Garlic cloves while roasting baingan will enhance the taste of bharta.
– You can also insert green chili into baingan while roasting it.
– Putting Fulka rack/stand will be more convenient for roasting process.
– Using spoon and fork for turning the sides of brinjal will be more continent too.
Baingan bharta / Ringan no olo recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, Chinese cuisine. Moreover, you may find world famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tuned for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel
DesiRecipes Website: https://www.desirecipes.net