Dry fruit coconut laddu | कम खर्च में ढेर सारे ड्राई फ्रूट लड्डू | सर्दी-सर दर्द-कमर दर्द दूर भगाए
Dry fruit coconut laddu | घर पे बनाये कम खर्च में ढेर सारे ड्राई फ्रूट लड्डू | सर्दी-सर दर्द-कमर दर्द दूर भगाए
Festivals are round the corner and the preparation for making sweets have been started. No festival is complete without any mithai and nothing compared if it is homemade. You can prepare this ladoo during the festivals like Diwali, dusssera, Navratri and Ganesh chathurthi. It is time to start for Ganesh chathurthi and other festivals. And the vital part is to prepare sweet Prasad for deity. Dry fruit coconut laddu is really mouth melted, tasty and easy to make within 30 minutes. These ladoo can make with easily available ingredients at home. No one can resist oneself when dry fruits and coconut are cook with ghee. The secret of the perfect laddu is in proportion of ingredients. Dry fruit laddu is all time favorite laddu. It is not only easy but delicious and quick dessert recipe. Let’s sweeten our taste buds with this simple ladoo.
We can call this laddu as an energy bar because it has ghee, dry fruits, dtaes, coconut and so many other ingredients which has vitamin and protein properties. You can prepare this during ganesh chaturthi as modak/ladoo at home as deliciously as of temple prasam. Ganesh chaturthi is very popular ritual in most of the state of India. This festival is incomplete without offering special mdak/ladoo prasad to lord. This ladoo prasad is made with different style in different places. In Gujarat, rajsthan and Maharashtra people prepare this recipe with their own way. It has its own vital place. You can prepare this while guest has arrived at your place believe it will be everyone’s favorite desert.
A wonderful desert that can be prepared in few minutes without taking anybody’s help at home. You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious sweet dish. Do try this recipe at the auspicious occasion like Rakhshabandhan, Ganesh Chaturthi, Diwali at your home and if you like it press the Like button.
Servings: for family
Preparation & cooking time – 30 minutes
– Ghee – 1/3 cup + 3 tbsp
– Dink/gond/gundar – 1/4 cup
– Almond chopped – 1/3 cup
– Pistachio chopped – 1/3 cup
– Cashews – 1/3 cup
– Walnut chopped – 2 tbsp
– Fig – 10 -12 pieces
– Raisins – 1/3 cup
– Makhana – 1 cup
– Coconut desiccated – 1 cup
– Poppy seeds – 1 tbsp
– Dates (I used soft)– 400 to 500 grams
– Cardamom (3 pieces) & nutmeg (1 inch) powder – (optional)
– Sugar – 2 to 4 tbsp
vital Tips :-
– Use always chopped dry fruits for best result.
– Roast all the ingredients on the lowest flame and stir it continuously otherwise it will burn totally.
– After roasting all the ingredients, let it cool them completely and then go ahead. You can add sugar more as per your family member’s taste.
– If you face any difficulties in binding laddu you may add little hot water with sugar in it and then bind it. Or you may transfer mixture into pan heat up for few seconds and try to give them shape. Or else you may add 1 to 2 tbsp hot ghee in it.
– Dry fruits coconut laddu can be store in fridge up to 2-3 weeks. You can store it into fridge and take outside before few minutes so that it may be in normal temperature and the taste remains same while having it.
Dry fruit coconut dates laddu recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Panjabi, Chinese cuisine. Moreover you may find world famous dishes. Your precious comments are highly appreciable.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tune for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel
DesiRecipes Website: https://www.desirecipes.net