Til Gud Ke Ladoo in 10 Minutes | Til Ke Laddu Recipe | Tilkut | Healthy Til Ke Ladoo
Hello welcome to our youtube channel desi recipes
Tilkut ladoo (in hindi) or tal gud na ladoo or talvat (in Gujarati) recipe video shows how to make prasad style sweet at home easily. This til gud ladoo is made with different styles at different places. In Gujarat, Rajasthan, and Maharashtra people prepare this recipe with their own style. Today I made it in Gujarati style. Sometimes, this ladoo is also served as prasad at temples. The secret of this temple style recipe lies in the accuracy of ingredients proportion. Most of the people make this sweet dish in winter to get some heat and energy from Jaggery as well as ghee. You can say that it is an energy dish or energy ladoo of the winter season.
This is a wonderful dessert that can be prepared in less time without taking anybody’s help at home. This Tilkut traditional ladoo is hassle free, has less ghee and is easier to make than any other Guajarati sweet. You can even prepare this as evening snacks for kids. Try out this recipe it’s very easy, has less, and readily available ingredients. You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious sweet dish. This til gud ladoo can be served as prasadam in puja also. It is traditional yet it has modern simplicity in it. Do try this recipe at the auspicious occasion at your home and if you like it press the Like button.
Servings: 2 to 4 persons
Preparation & cooking time – 10 minutes
– Sesame seeds roasted – 1 cup
– Jaggery – 1 cup
– Peanuts roasted – 1 cup
– Dry fruits finely chopped – 1/4 cup (almonds, cashews, raisins as per your choice)
– Ghee – 2 tbsp. (optional)
– Dry ginger powder – 1/2 tsp. (optional)
– Cardamom and nutmeg powder – 1/4 tsp. (optional)
· Always use coarsely grinded wheat flour for the best result. If you don’t have it then you can use regular chapatti flour too.
· Use soft Jaggery if available for the best result. Grate Jaggery very thin to avoid lumps.
Til gud ladoo or Tilkut ladoo recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, and Chinese cuisines. Moreover you will find many world famous dishes. Your precious comments are highly appreciable. Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share the video. Stay tuned for more such videos.
– Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel
– DesiRecipes Website: https://www.desirecipes.net