Easy macaroni pasta recipe | Desi masala pasta recipe | Quick Indian style pasta recipe | पास्ता
Are you a pasta lover? Pasta is almost everyone’s favorite. Try this homemade Desi style pasta or macaroni recipe at home within a few minutes. Pasta recipe video shows that how to make delicious pasta like market or hotel style at home with readily available ingredients. This homemade pasta recipe is awesome and makes a great treat for whatever vegetables and cheese you love. It is a basic tomato vegetable pasta with some readily available ingredients at home with easy & quick recipe for all pasta lovers. It’s quite simple but it is full of flavors in it. You can make this delicious pasta recipe for lunch or dinner recipe.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Serves – 2 to 3 persons
– Pasta/macaroni – 1 cup
– French beans chopped – 1/4 cup
– Capsicum chopped – 1/4 cup
– Carrot finely chopped – 1 small
– Tomato chopped – 2 big size
– Onion chopped – 1 medium size
– Green chilli – 2 cross cut
– Garlic finely chopped – 10 cloves
– Kashmiri chili powder – 1 tsp
– Water for boiling – 4 cups
– Mixed herbs or pizza toppings 1 tsp
– Chili flakes – 1 tsp
– Oregano – 1/2 tsp
– Red chili sauce or tomato ketchup – 1 tsp
– Salt to taste or 1 tsp
– Cheese 1 cube (optional)
– Oil – 2 to 3 tbsp
Vital tips :-
– Boil pasta with 4 to 5 cups water and sit occasionally otherwise it may stick to the bottom.
– While boiling pasta add 1 tsp oil and 1/3 tsp salt so it may turns good in flavor as well as texture.
– You may use Garam masala powder if you have not pasta mix, mixed herbs or pizza seasoning at home.
– You can add more vegetables as per your taste.
– You can use any shape pasta or macaroni.
Indian style Desi macaroni/pasta Recipe is explained with Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, Marathi, and Chinese cuisine. Moreover, you may find world famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tuned for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel
DesiRecipes Website: https://www.desirecipes.net