Servings: 2 to 4 persons
Preparation & cooking time – 20 minutes
Spicy masala poori Recipe Details:
Gehun ki masala puri or gehun ki fully fully masala poori is explained with detailed photos and video here. Wheat poori recipe video shows how to make marriage or market style tasty and easy poori more deliciously. poori recipes are made with different styles in different places. Today I made puri video with carom seeds, red chili powder, coriander powder, and salt & oil. sometimes poori does not form floppiness’ in its texture while frying. so, I have shown how to make it in proper way. With limited ingredients this recipe goes wonderful with lunch or dinner in combo of aaloo sabji for kids or elders or as a main dish in lunch or dinner. This poori recipe in any season goes well with allo sabji, shreekhand, halwa and jeera rice, pulav, salad, chhash, papad and any pickle. The taste of powdered masalas makes it more delicious. You can serve this in your main course in your guest function or get together, kitty party or potluck function. It has its own place on the menu.
You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious dish. You can prepare this poori within 20 minutes at home without taking anybody’s help. You may prepare this as your kid’s favorite dish. Think of a simple yet delicious side dish masala poori would be first in the list of all recipes. Do try this recipe any season and if you like it press the Like button.
– Wheat flour – 2 cups
– Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
– Carom seeds (ajwayn)– 1/2 tsp
– Cumin – coriander powder – 1/3 tsp
– garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
– Turmeric powder – 1/3 tsp
– Dry raw mano powder -1/2 tsp
– salt – 1/2 tsp
– oil – 1 tbsp (in making dough)
– oil – for frying
vital Tips: –
– Prepare your dough tight so that your poori may not tear while rolling.
– You can use less than a cup of water while kneading 2 cups of flour.
– You may use machine or rolling pin to roll them. I usually prefer poori machine and poori comes out perfect fluffy for me.
– Spread well oil in kadai so poori may not stick to any area of it.
– While adding poori into the kadai you may nned to add it from the sides only.
– Oil should be enough hot before adding poori otherwise poori may become fluffy you should press poori with the help of ladle so it may come out perfect.
Wheat masala poori recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, Chinese cuisine. Moreover, you may find world famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share videos. Stay tuned for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel
DesiRecipes Website: https://www.desirecipes.net