Sabudana Tomato Papad Recipe| Sago Papad Recipe | टमाटर साबूदाना पापड़
Hello welcome to our youtube channel desi recipes
Sanudana Tomato Papad Recipe Details:
Thinking of making Papad for the whole year is a big deal and quite frightening, isn’t it? No, not at all friends. Within 10 to 15 minutes you can easily make Papad at home without taking anybody’s help. Sabudana tomato Papad recipe or tomato Saggubiyyam vadiyalu recipe video shows how to make and store tomato Sabudana papad for the whole year. Simple and tasty vadiyalu is traditionally made with ripe tomatoes and small sago or small sabudana. It is very famous, quick and delicious summer special recipe which is loved by an elder to kids.
Below are other 2 summer special wafer recipes for you
Sabudana Potato chakli wafer recipe: https://youtu.be/lY-O7gdl55Q
Crispy Potato wafer recipe: https://youtu.be/2KKeP2B2npU
You will empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious summer special sago papad recipe. Think of quick to make yet delicious papad and tomato sago papad will be the first in the list of all papad recipes.
Sago Papad Recipe Ingredients:
Tomatoes – 4 to 5 large (250 to 300 grams)
Small sago – 1 cup (250 grams)
Water – 4 cups for boiling
Green chili – 5 to 8 or as per your taste
Salt to taste or 1.5 tsp.
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp.
Black pepper – 1 tsp.
Servings: for family
Preparation & cooking time: 15 minutes
Soaking time: 12 hours or overnight
· Red sabudana tomato Papad can be stored up to a year in an airtight container.
· Papad must be totally dry when you put it in a container.
· Always use sterilized and totally dry container to store any summer wafers, it will enhance the life of the Papad.
· If you are living in an area where sunlight does not come, you can still make this papad. To dry papad you can use a hairdryer.
· You should create a single and thin layer of Papad so that it will dry soon.
· You can use a clean steel plate or plastic bag to spread the liquid mixture of Papad.
· Turn the side of the Papad on the next day so that it will dry from both the sides.
· Keep Papad under sunlight for 4 days minimum. At night take Papad under the running fan.
· Use fresh and ripe tomatoes for a better result.
· If you want a darker red color, you may add red food color in it.
Sago Papad Recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, and Chinese cuisine. Moreover, you may find the world famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tuned for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel
DesiRecipes Website: https://www.desirecipes.net