Eggless no oven cupcake recipe Details:
Homemade cupcake or cake is a scary thing for many. This cupcake is moist, mud, fudgy, lockdown friendly that melts in your mouth. This recipe skips all the traditional mess and fusses to bake the cake. A simple and easy cupcake base with perfect taste. It is so simple and easy that even beginners can do also. The most amazing and moist cupcake is here. This cupcake recipe video shows how to make market-style sweet at home easily. The secret of this market-style recipe lies in the accuracy of ingredients proportion.
A wonderful dessert that can be prepared in less time without taking anybody’s help at home. This vanilla cupcake is hassle-free, has fewer ingredients, and is easier to make than any other traditional cake recipe. You can even prepare this as evening snacks for kids or on the occasion of birthday or anniversary. Try out this recipe it’s very easy, has less and readily available ingredients. You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious sweet dish. It looks traditional yet it has modern simplicity in it. Do try this recipe at your home and if you like it press the Like button.
Servings: 2 to 4 persons
Preparation & cooking time – 40 minutes
– All-purpose flour (maida) – 3/4 cup
– Sugar powdered (pisi hui chini) – 1/2 cup
– Curd – 1/2 cup
– Butter – 1/4 cup
– Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
– Milk – 3 tbsp
– Tutii frutii – 1 tbsp
– Baking powder – 1 tsp
– Baking soda – 1/3 tsp
– You can use aluminum cupcake molds or steel bowls to make a cake.
– Bake on slow flame only.
– Preheat you’re homemade setup oven or Kadai at least for 10 to 15 minutes.
– Do not open the lid before 25 minutes otherwise cupcake will not rise perfectly.
– Check after 25 minutes if it is done or not. If not bake it for 35 minutes.
– After perfectly bake remove the lid, let them cool down completely at least for 15 minutes.
– Decoration is totally optional you may skip that process.
Tutti Frutti cupcake recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi, and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, and Chinese cuisines. Moreover, you will find many world-famous dishes. Your precious comments are highly appreciable. Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share the video. Stay tuned for more such videos.
– Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel
– DesiRecipes Website: https://www.desirecipes.net