Ghughara Sandwich Recipe | Famous Ahmedabad Cheese Ghughra Sandwich | Veg Sandwich Recipe on Tawa
A popular foodie street in Ahmedabad is called Manek chowk. A visit to Ahmedabad is totally incomplete without going to the Manek chowk. There are a number of varieties of sandwiches like pineapple sandwich, chocolate sandwich, club sandwich and many more. I like the Ghughra sandwich most because of its simplicity, and cheesiness. You can make it on tawa within a few minutes. You may also try it in an electric or hand toaster. But I prefer tawa because it’s always handy and instant. You will definitely get the same textured flavor and taste of Manek chowk style sandwich with healthy
options in your fast food recipe list. This is the perfect home-made fast food recipe for kid. The fine blend of vegetables and cheese seasoned with some essentials species and simply toasted with butter will give you an amazing flavor. This is a very famous vegetable version of the sandwich. This deliciously rich snack dish is usually enjoyed in all seasons.
You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious evening time snack dish. It is a very simple yet delicious recipe for kids to elder. Do try this lip-smacking sandwich recipe in this season and if you like it, press the Like button.
Servings: 2 persons
Preparation & cooking time – 15 minutes
– Bread slices – 6
– Capsicum – 1/2 cup
– Carrot (grated) -1 big size
– Onion (finely chopped) – 1 big
– Mozzarella cheese / Amul cheese cube – 3 to 4 tbsp
– Black pepper powder – to sprinkle
– Black salt (kala namak) – to sprinkle
– Green chutney – for applying
– Salt to taste
– Chili flakes – to sprinkle 1 tsp
– Butter – 2 tbsp for applying
– Butter – 1 tbsp for shallow frying
– It can be served as a kid's lunch box recipe, lunch or as a dinner too as kids love it most. Serve it buttermilk, nachos or chips or any cold drink of your choice.
– If you are Jain or Swaminarayan, you can avoid adding onion and garlic.
– Use fresh vegetables for better results.