Veg Manchow Soup Recipe | Restaurant Style Veg Manchow Soup Noodles | सबसे आसान रेस्टोरेंट मनचाव सूप
Chinese Veg Manchow Soup is popular street food in India. It is served and named differently in each state. This easy soup recipe is prepared with boiled noodles, soy and green chili sauce, some fresh vegetables and some essential spices. This deliciously rich snack dish is usually enjoyed in all seasons. This is the simplest way to cook soup (without any fancy way) at home. It is the most popular choice of many Indians while they get bored with casual food to satisfy their taste buds.
You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious soup. You can prepare this Chinese soup at home within a few minutes. It is a very simple yet delicious recipe for kids to elder. Do try this recipe in this season and if you like it press the Like button.
Servings: 2 to 4 persons
Preparation & cooking time – 15 minutes
– Chow/noodles – 50 gram
– Green chili -1
– Cabbage (grated) – 2tbsp cup
– Carrot (grated) – 2 tbsp
– Green beans – 2 tbsp
– Spring onion (finely chopped) – 1
– Garlic (finely chopped) – 2 to 4 cloves
– Capsicum – 2 tbsp
– Spring onion green part finely chopped – 2 tbsp
– Fresh coriander (for garnishing) – 2 tbsp
– Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
– White vinegar – 1 tsp
– Soy sauce – 2 tbsp
– Red chili sauce – 1 tbsp
– Water – 2.5 cup
– Corn flour – 1 tbsp water 2 tbsp)
– Cooking oil – 4 tbsp (I used peanut oil)
– Red chili sauce and tomato ketchup is optional if you do not have it you can skip these.
– Cook this recipe on high flame. Do not overcook vegetables and noodles.
– It can be served as kid’s breakfast recipe, lunch or as a dinner as all love it. Serve it before your meal.
– If you are Jain or swami Narayan, avoid onion and garlic.
– Use fresh vegetables for better results.
For more such Gujarati videos click the link below:
– Gujarati traditional quick pressure cooker undhiyu : https://youtu.be/TKFloVHt4wY
– Soft and spongy dudhi methi muthiya : https://youtu.be/XNOfoj25ak4
– Methi muthiya for undhiyu recipe : https://youtu.be/9aX0sY4uUMc
– Spicy tikha gujarati gathiya : https://youtu.be/Bj8wq-fdWxg
– Gujarati lapsi recipe: https://youtu.be/-nevucYSqXM
– Gujarati traditional churma laddu recipe : https://youtu.be/dBokIb-DBhY
– Satyanarayan Prasad shira : https://youtu.be/1eTofwUMZJg
– Methi na gota recipe : https://youtu.be/gEHDecFzIAk
– White dhokla : https://youtu.be/ygElj5cCj4M
– Sabudana tomato wafer : https://youtu.be/KOwXotPQmXY
– Dal chawal dhokla: https://youtu.be/KOwXotPQmXY
– Til kachariyu: https://youtu.be/LQrGxUhOI10
– Uttrayan special khichdo : https://youtu.be/sMEf0nO6JxM
– Swaminarayan khichdi : https://youtu.be/bhzPhldljm8
– Ringan no olo : https://youtu.be/ac_tRHR2eIo
– Kachi haldarnu athanu : https://youtu.be/by_1ctKx9Oo
– Lal marchanu athanu : https://youtu.be/xbyg_oXZlIA
– Lasan ni chutney : https://youtu.be/AkoryIKOAEM
– Methi na thepla : https://youtu.be/c7rHeYXNUJY
– Khaman dhokla : https://youtu.be/_eIl8yJc4to
– Sabudana batetani farali chakri : https://youtu.be/lY-O7gdl55Q
Veg Manchow soup recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, and Chinese cuisines. Moreover, you will find many other world famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tune for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel
DesiRecipes Website: https://www.desirecipes.net