Veg Grill Sandwich Recipe | Vegetable Cheese Grilled Sandwich Recipe – Very Easy
Vegetable Cheese Grilled Sandwich Recipe Details:
Who doesn’t like grilled sandwiches? A popular foodie street in all cities without grilled cheese Sandwich is impossible. There are a number of varieties of sandwiches like pineapple sandwich, chocolate sandwich, club sandwich and many more. I like the grill veg & cheese sandwich most because of its simplicity and cheesiness. You can make it on tawa within a few minutes. You may also try it in an electric griller, grill tawa or hand toaster. it is amazing in taste as well as it is healthy for your diet too. This Veg grill Sandwich recipe video shows how to make grilled sandwiches easily at home with detailed instructions.
You will definitely get the same textured flavor and taste of the street food style sandwich with healthy options in your fast food recipe list. This is the perfect home-made fast food recipe for kids with hygiene. The fine blend of vegetables and cheese seasoned with a very few species and simply toasted with butter will give you an amazing flavor. This is a famous vegetable version of a sandwich. This deliciously rich snack dish is usually enjoyed in all seasons. It can be served with any dips like homemade green chutney, red chili sauce, or ketchup.
You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious evening time snacks dish. It is a very simple yet delicious recipe for kids to the elder. Do try this lip-smacking sandwich recipe in this season and if you like it press the Like button.
Servings: 1 person
Preparation & cooking time – 15 minutes
– Bread slices – 2
– Capsicum – 4 to 5 slices
– Beetroot – 4 to 5 slices
– Cucumber – 4 to 6 slices
– Onion rings – 4 to 6 slices
– Tomato slices – 4 to 6 slices
– Boiled potato – 4 to 5 slices
– Mozzarella cheese / Amul cheese cube – 3 to 4 tbsp.
– Black pepper powder – to sprinkle
– Black salt (Kala namak) – to sprinkle
– Green chutney – for applying
– Butter – 2 tbsp. for applying
– Butter – 1 tbsp. for shallow grilling
– This vegetable grill sandwich is totally healthy as it has no tempering and less spices in it. So you can serve this in your diet food also.
– You can prepare it without a griller sandwich machine if you have griller tawa.
– You may add oil or ghee if you don’t want to add butter.
– You can even give this sandwich as a kids lunch box recipe. It will be the best breakfast recipe as well.
– If you are Jain or Swaminarayan, you may skip adding the onion.
– Use fresh vegetables for better results.
For more such recipe videos click the link below:
– Gujarati traditional quick pressure cooker undhiyu : https://youtu.be/TKFloVHt4wY
– Soft and spongy dudhi methi muthiya : https://youtu.be/XNOfoj25ak4
– Methi muthiya for undhiyu recipe : https://youtu.be/9aX0sY4uUMc
– Spicy tikha gujarati gathiya : https://youtu.be/Bj8wq-fdWxg
– Gujarati lapsi recipe: https://youtu.be/-nevucYSqXM
– Gujarati traditional churma laddu recipe : https://youtu.be/dBokIb-DBhY
– Satyanarayan Prasad shira : https://youtu.be/1eTofwUMZJg
– Methi na gota recipe : https://youtu.be/gEHDecFzIAk
– White dhokla : https://youtu.be/ygElj5cCj4M
– Sabudana tomato wafer : https://youtu.be/KOwXotPQmXY
– Dal chawal dhokla: https://youtu.be/KOwXotPQmXY
– Til kachariyu: https://youtu.be/LQrGxUhOI10
– Uttrayan special khichdo : https://youtu.be/sMEf0nO6JxM
– Swaminarayan khichdi : https://youtu.be/bhzPhldljm8
– Ringan no olo : https://youtu.be/ac_tRHR2eIo
– Kachi haldarnu athanu : https://youtu.be/by_1ctKx9Oo
– Lal marchanu athanu : https://youtu.be/xbyg_oXZlIA
– Lasan ni chutney : https://youtu.be/AkoryIKOAEM
– Methi na thepla : https://youtu.be/c7rHeYXNUJY
– Khaman dhokla : https://youtu.be/_eIl8yJc4to
– Sabudana batetani farali chakri : https://youtu.be/lY-O7gdl55Q
Grill cheese sandwich recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, and Chinese cuisines. Moreover, you will find many other world-famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tuned for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel