Vada Pav Recipe | Vada pav lasun sukha chutney recipe | वडा पाव सूखा चटनी | How to make vada pav |
Vada pav or batata wada pav is nothing but a simple Indian burger which can be made easily at home. This vada pav is the lifeline of the Mumbai’s street food. Vada pav is popular street food of the Maharashtra. It is also called as common man’s food there. In these beautiful monsoon season while rain is coming you can make spicy vada pav and dry garlic chutney along with a cup of tea.. What else you want to enjoy?? Today we are making some potato patty (batata wada, some fritters (chura or bundi) and garlic chutney (lasun ka sukha chutney).
Vada pav is the most favorite and tastiest yet quick recipe among all the street food recipe. It can be served as lunch box or tiffin box recipe. You can skip garlic if you don’t want. It is easy and quick and fills your tummy. Even we can prepare at dinner time too. Or else it would be the best recipe for potluck or evening snacks too. This homemade vada pav recipe is not only ads aroma to the dish but also adds flavors to your taste buds. It will be one complete dinner recipe so that it may consume less time to prepare it.
You can prepare this traditional and authentic recipe following all the steps showed into the video.
If you like it press the Like button.
Preparation & cooking time – 30 minutes
For batter making:-
– Gram flour– 1 cup
– Water – 1/2 cup
– Salt- 1/2 tsp
– Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
– Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
– Cooking soda – a (pinch optional)
– Oil – 1 tsp
For potato stuffing or vada:-
– Potatoes boiled – 5 medium size
– Oil – 1 tbsp
– Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
– Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
– Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
– Cumin coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
– Chopped green chili – 2
– Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
– Oil – for frying vada
For garlic chutney:-
– Roasted peanuts – 1 tbsp
– Garlic cloves – 10 to 11
– Salt – a pinch
– Kashmiri red chili powder – 1 tbsp
– Some fritters (chhote pakode)
– Dry coconut – 1 tbsp
– Use smooth gram flour for a better result.
– Remove excess batter from vada the layer of batter should not be too thin too thick.
– Heat up oil on high flame and ten urn flame on medium. Fry vada on medium flame.
– You may prepare green chutney too that is optional.
Vada pav recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Panjabi, Chinese cuisine. Moreover you may find world famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tune for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel