Simple and spicy Tomato rice recipe | Tomato rice biryani in pressure cooker | thakkali biryani recipe
Tomato pulav is very famous traditional south Indian flavored rice recipe which prepared with tomato and some veggies. This tomato rice is one pot meal or one pot pulav or biryani which is suitable for tiffin box recipe. This is such quick and easy yet delicious way to cook faster biryani type rice at home. You can add Biryani masala into it to give biryani touch to the meal. The biryani masala is not only ads aroma to the dish but also adds flavors in it. You can prepare biryani masala at home too. After making this truth worthy masala powder mix at home you will never purchase a readymade powder from market. Any biryani veg or non-veg incomplete without making it biryani masala powder.
People now are very fond of making pulao or rice recipe at home so why not to prepare quick tomato rice with our personal choice. This Flavorful, exotic as well as easy tomato rice is restaurant like! You can prepare this at home within few minutes at home. Do try this rice recipe and if you like it press the Like button.
Preparation & cooking time – 15 minutes
– Basmati rice cooked – 1 cup (add some whole spices)
– Oil – 3 tbsp
– Peanuts – 1 tbsp
– Cashews – 1 tbsp
– Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
– Asafetida – a pinch
– Dry red chilies – 7
– Green chili -2
– Curry leaves some
– Chopped onion – 1 medium
– Green peas – 2 tbsp
– Chopped tomato – 3 big
– Salt to taste
– Ginger garlic pate – 1 tsp
– Red chili powder (Kashmiri)– 1 tsp
– Pau bhaji masala – 1/2 tsp
– Biryani masala – 1/2 tsp
– Coriander leaves chopped – 1 tbsp
vital Tips :-
– Use basmati rice for hotel style tomato rice. Or else you can use leftover rice too.
– After cooking rice strain, it as soon as possible leave it under the fan for a while so it may not break while making tomato rice.
– Adding biryani masala, it may a little touch of biryani with following lethargic process of biryani. Or else you may add kitchen king, garam masala.
– You can add whole spices while cooking of basmati rice so that rice may get good flavors and aroma of whole spices into it.
– You may use tomato as puree or chopped tomatoes too.
– Cook tomatoes until it becomes mussy in texture.
– Do not over mix rice after adding to the masala otherwise it will break.
Tomato rice recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Panjabi, Chinese cuisine. Moreover you may find world famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tune for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel