Sama chawal khichdi recipe | Instant sama rice khichdi in pressure cooker |व्रतवाली खिचड़ी कुकर में |
How to make Samayak rice khichdi recipe | व्रत उपवास ढोकला रेसिपी | Navratri special recipe| प्रेशर कुकर में बनाये सामा चावल खिचड़ी |
This farali instant sama chawal khichdi is totally tasty, soft and spongy that it will fill your hunger easily during fasting days. You can prepare it during Navratri fasting days or in any holi fasting season. Shravan month is considered a holy month of the year to offer special prayers to Lord Shiva. Shravan (श्रावण मास) is also known as Sawan as well. People offer their special worships as well as do the fast to please God. Here I want to share easy and quick fasting/falahari/upawas special recipe for the people who do vrat or upvas. During the fasting days, we eat vrat, upvas or farali recipes. This farali samayak rice khichdi can be served during ekadashi, pradosh vrat, Navratri or in shravan month.
Sabudana vada, Sabudana khichdi and farali bhel, sama chawal khichdi, rajgira poori, sukhi bhaji are an Indian dish, typically consumed in Gujarat, Maharashtra and many other status during fasting days. You can prepare instant falahari sama chawal khichdi with sama chawal, peanuts and some more easily available ingredients. These all farali foods are served with green vrat special chutney or falahari kadhi. These non-deep fried vrat special khichdi is best for tea time snacks or dinner lunch recipe. Kids love it like anything so you can serve them like a lunch box or dinner recipe.
You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious dish. Do try this instant falahari recipe at this fasting season and if you like it press the Like button.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2-3 persons
For sama khichdi :-
– Moraiyo/sama chawal samayak chawal/ Barnyard millet– 1/2 cup
– Bottle guard – 200 gm
– Potatoes chopped – 1 medium
– Ghee – 2 tbsp
– Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
– Butter milk – 1/2 cup
– Ginger grated – 1 tsp
– Cinnamon stick, clove powder – 1/2 tsp
– Rock Salt to taste (sendha namak)
– Sugar – 1 tsp (optional)
– Curry leaves 7 to10
– Green chili – 2 cross cut
– Water – 2 cups
– Finely chopped, washed coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
Vital Tips :-
– Take one potion of sama chawal and 5 times water (buttermilk will consider as water). Otherwise it may stick to the bottom.
– Do 4 whistles on low flame in pressure cooker.
– You will get a wonder and an instant khichdi for your vrat meal.
– It can be served as kid’s lunch box recipe, lunch or as a dinner also as it has nutritious value too. Serve it with curd/buttermilk fasting raita or green fasting chutney, vratwali khichdi with some fasting wafers or chips.
For more such Guajarati videos click the link below:
– Gujarati traditional quick pressure cooker undhiyu : https://youtu.be/TKFloVHt4wY
– Soft and spongy dudhi methi muthiya : https://youtu.be/XNOfoj25ak4
– Methi muthiya for undhiyu recipe : https://youtu.be/9aX0sY4uUMc
– Spicy tikha gujarati gathiya : https://youtu.be/Bj8wq-fdWxg
– Gujarati lapsi recipe: https://youtu.be/-nevucYSqXM
– Gujarati traditional churma laddu recipe : https://youtu.be/dBokIb-DBhY
– Satyanarayan Prasad shira : https://youtu.be/1eTofwUMZJg
– Methi na gota recipe : https://youtu.be/gEHDecFzIAk
– White dhokla : https://youtu.be/ygElj5cCj4M
– Sabudana tomato wafer : https://youtu.be/KOwXotPQmXY
– Dal chawal dhokla: https://youtu.be/KOwXotPQmXY
– Til kachariyu: https://youtu.be/LQrGxUhOI10
– Uttrayan special khichdo : https://youtu.be/sMEf0nO6JxM
– Swaminarayan khichdi : https://youtu.be/bhzPhldljm8
– Ringan no olo : https://youtu.be/ac_tRHR2eIo
– Kachi haldarnu athanu : https://youtu.be/by_1ctKx9Oo
– Lal marchanu athanu : https://youtu.be/xbyg_oXZlIA
– Lasan ni chutney : https://youtu.be/AkoryIKOAEM
– Methi na thepla : https://youtu.be/c7rHeYXNUJY
– Khaman dhokla : https://youtu.be/_eIl8yJc4to
– Sabudana batetani farali chakri : https://youtu.be/lY-O7gdl55Q
Farali vratwali khichdi recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, Chinese cuisine. Moreover you may find world famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tune for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel