How to make Ferrero Rocher | Easy Homemade Ferrero Rocher Chocolate Recipe
Homemade Ferrero Rocher Chocolate Recipe Details:
Ferrero Rocher chocolate Recipe video shows how to make market like Ferrero Rocher chocolates at home very easily. Ferrero Rocher chocolate is a popular Italian chocolate that is loved by all in the family. Do try this easy recipe and share your views with us. You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious chocolates. Believe me, the chocolates made using this simple and easy recipe turns out pretty much the same as we get it from the market or store.
Ferrero Rocher is a special chocolate produced by the Italian chocolatier Ferrero. Roughly 3.6 billion Ferrero Rocher chocolates are sold each year in over 40 countries. The Ferrero Rocher was introduced in 1982 in Europe. The chocolate consisted of a whole roasted hazelnut encased in a thin wafer shell filled with hazelnut chocolate covered in milk chocolate and chopped hazelnuts. If you follow all the steps according to this recipe video, you will surely make an expensive world famous Ferrero Rocher chocolates at very low price and save almost 75% amount.
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Servings : for the whole family
● This homemade Ferrero Rocher chocolates can be stored up to 2 to 3 months.
● Hazelnuts – 15 to 20 to fill inside the chocolate
● Any Milk chocolate – 100 grams (I used Morde milk compound 1 portion/bar)
● Dark compound – 100 grams (I used Morde milk compound1 portion/bar)
● Cashew – 50 grams
● Hazelnut pieces – 10 to 15 (according to your chocolates quantity/numbers)
● Ferrero Rocher wafer shells – according to your chocolates quantity/numbers
● Golden wrapper – according to your chocolates quantity/number
● Brown Paper cups – according to your chocolates quantity/number
● You can use only milk chocolate measurement would be 200 grams.
● Combing (mixing) dark and milk chocolate will enhance the taste of the chocolate. Plus, dark chocolate is very beneficial for our health so I recommend to add dark chocolate if available.
● If you do not have a microwave, you can use double boiling method. (In my bounty bar chocolate video I have showed how to do double boiling.)
For the double boiling method:
● Take a bowl filled with one glass of water. Surface of the water should not touch your chocolate bowl, otherwise it will spoil your chocolate. You can put a spoon for evaporation coming out of a bowl.
Homemade Ferrero Rocher chocolate recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, Chinese cuisine. Moreover you will find many world famous dishes and recipes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tune for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel
DesiRecipes Website: https://www.desirecipes.net