Fasting Pakode Recipe | Falahari Pakoda | व्रत फलाहारी पकोड़े |ફરાળી ભજીયા | Fasting vrat recipe |
Gujarati farali- vrat special pakoda/bhajiya/gota Recipe Details:
This farali pakode are totally tasty, spicy, crispy & crunchy that it will fill your hunger easily during fasting days. Shravan month is considered a holy month of the year to offer special prayers to Lord Shiva. Shravan (श्रावण मास) is also known as Sawan as well. People offer their special worships as well as do the fast to please God. Here I want to share easy and quick fasting/falahari/upawas special recipe for the people who do vrat or upvas. During the fasting days, we eat vrat, upvas or farali recipes. This farali pakode or farali bhajiya can be served during ekadashi, pradosh vrat, Navratri or in shravan month.
Sabudana vada, Sabudana khichdi and farali bhel, sama chawal khichdi,rajgira poori are an Indian dish, typically consumed in Gujarat and Maharashtra during fasting days. These all farali foods are served with green vrat special chutney. These deep fried vrat special Appe are best for tea time snacks or dinner lunch recipe. Kids love it like anything so you can serve them like a lunch box recipe.
You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious dish. Do try this instant falahari recipe at this fasting season and if you like it press the Like button.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 persons
For pakoda dough making:-
– Sabudana powder (pise hue Sabudana)– ¼ cup
– Boiled & grated potatoes – 4 big size
– Roasted peanut powder – 2 tsp
– Finely chopped, washed coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
– Ginger grated – 1 tsp (optional)
– Green chili finely chopped – 2
– Rock Salt to taste sendha namak
– Sugar – ½ tsp
– Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
– Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
– Roasted cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
– Oil – for frying
For vrat upwas green chutney :
– Coriander leaves – 1 cup
– Penuts – 1 tbsp
– Green chili – 1
– Curd – 2 tbsp
– Rock salt sendha namak – 1/2 tsp
– Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
– Sugar – 1/2 tsp
vital Tips :-
– Heat up oil first, fry pakode on high flame otherwise it may soak oil. You can shallow fry them too.
– It can be served as kid’s lunch box recipe, lunch or as a dinner also as it has nutritious value too. Serve it with curd/buttermilk fasting raita or green fasting chutney with some fasting wafers or chips.
For more such Guajarati videos click the link below:
– Gujarati traditional quick pressure cooker undhiyu : https://youtu.be/TKFloVHt4wY
– Soft and spongy dudhi methi muthiya : https://youtu.be/XNOfoj25ak4
– Methi muthiya for undhiyu recipe : https://youtu.be/9aX0sY4uUMc
– Spicy tikha gujarati gathiya : https://youtu.be/Bj8wq-fdWxg
– Gujarati lapsi recipe: https://youtu.be/-nevucYSqXM
– Gujarati traditional churma laddu recipe : https://youtu.be/dBokIb-DBhY
– Satyanarayan Prasad shira : https://youtu.be/1eTofwUMZJg
– Methi na gota recipe : https://youtu.be/gEHDecFzIAk
– White dhokla : https://youtu.be/ygElj5cCj4M
– Sabudana tomato wafer : https://youtu.be/KOwXotPQmXY
– Dal chawal dhokla: https://youtu.be/KOwXotPQmXY
– Til kachariyu: https://youtu.be/LQrGxUhOI10
– Uttrayan special khichdo : https://youtu.be/sMEf0nO6JxM
– Swaminarayan khichdi : https://youtu.be/bhzPhldljm8
– Ringan no olo : https://youtu.be/ac_tRHR2eIo
– Kachi haldarnu athanu : https://youtu.be/by_1ctKx9Oo
– Lal marchanu athanu : https://youtu.be/xbyg_oXZlIA
– Lasan ni chutney : https://youtu.be/AkoryIKOAEM
– Methi na thepla : https://youtu.be/c7rHeYXNUJY
– Khaman dhokla : https://youtu.be/_eIl8yJc4to
– Sabudana batetani farali chakri : https://youtu.be/lY-O7gdl55Q
Farali pakoda recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, Chinese cuisine. Moreover you may find world famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tune for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel