Churma Laddoo Recipe | Whole Wheat Flour Jaggery Laddu Recipe | How to make Churma Laddu for Ganesh Chaturthi
Churma Laddoo Recipe Details:
Churma laddu or gud aate ke churma laddoo or in English wheat flour jaggery laddu recipe video shows how to make churma laddoo for Ganesh Chaturthi at home as delicious as the temple. Ganesh Chaturthi is a very popular festival in most of the states of India. This festival is incomplete without offering special laddoo to Lord Ganesh. Churma laddoo Prasad is made with different styles at different places in India. In Gujarat, Rajasthan, and Maharashtra, people prepare this recipe with their own way. This recipe is made in Gujarati style. The secret of this temple style recipe lies in the accuracy of ingredients and their proportions. It has its own vital place in puja.
Churma laddu is a wonderful dessert that can be prepared in a few minutes without taking anybody’s help at home. You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious sweet dish. This churma laddu prasadam for the lord Ganesh has a traditional yet modern simplicity in it. Do try this recipe at the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi at your home and if you like it press the Like button.
Servings: 2 to 4 persons
Preparation & cooking time – 45 minutes
· Wheat flour coarsely grinded (दरदरा पीसा हुआ गेहू का आटा) – 2 cups
· Oil – 1/2 cup (for making dough)
· Edible gum(optional/if available) – 1/4 cup
· Ghee – 1/4 cup
· Jaggery –1/2 cup
· Grated coconut – ¼ cup
· Dry fruits – 1/4 cup (almonds, cashews, raisins)
· Cardamom and nutmeg powder – 1/4 tsp. (optional)
– Oil – for frying
– Always use coarsely grinded wheat flour for the best results.
· Use soft Jaggery if available.
· You may use ghee instead of oil for frying the edible gum (gond/dink).
You can skip gond if you do not like the taste of it.
· I used 80 ml water for preparing the dough.
– Churma laddu can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Churma laddu recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, and Chinese cuisine. Moreover, you will find many other world-famous dishes. Your precious comments are highly appreciated.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share the video. Stay tuned for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel
DesiRecipes Website: https://www.desirecipes.net