Royal chocolate falooda in Hindi Recipe Details:
Preparation & cooking time – 15 minutes
Serves – 2 persons.
Summer has knocked on the door and who doesn’t like creamy, milky, and tasty cold drinks during these hot sunny days? Here is presenting a homemade royal market-style chocolate falooda recipe with some simple ingredients. You can prepare this delicious drink for your guests to make them happy. You can prepare this easy dessert recipe during Ramadan. Moreover, this recipe has a huge audience base starting from kids to adults. Do try this faluda recipe and share your reviews in the comments below.
– Vermicelli’s – 1/4 cup
– Basil seeds / sabja seeds / takmariya – 1 tbsp
– Chocolate syrup – 1/4 cup
– Cocoa powder – 1tbsp
– Custard powder – 1tbsp
– Sugar – 1 tbsp
– Milk – ¼ cup for making custard & cocoa powder mixture.
– Milk – 2 cups
– Vanilla ice cream – 6 scoops (for 2 glasses)
– Dry fruits for garnishing.
– Choco chips for garnishing
– Grated chocolate for garnishing.
– Boil vermicelli 3 to 4 minutes only. Do not overcook it.
– After the boiling process pour cold water on it, so that it may not become soggy.
– You may use chocolate syrup instead of cocoa powder to make chocolate milk.
The chocolate falooda recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi, and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, Chinese cuisine. Moreover, you may find world-famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share the video. Stay tuned for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel