Boondi recipe | kara boondi recipe | how to make khara boondi | मसाला नमकीन बूंदी | बेसन की बूंदी |
Kara boondi or namkeen boondi recipe video shows that how to make market style spicy and crunchy boondi more deliciously. Spicy namkeen boondi is a crunchy and spicy deep fried dots made from gram flour dough. It is one of the popular Indian Diwali snacks. It is an exallent recipe for kid’s lunch box recipe as well as travelling time. It is recipe famous long lasting, notorious snack for all-time favorite of most of the people. Kids also love this. People used do this thikha namkeen boondi during Diwali snacks. My all-time favorite spicy snack enjoyed with a cup of tea. It can e used in raita too.
Boondi has many varieties in it. And it is made with different style in different places. Today I made with besan, rice flour and some essential species. The taste of all spices makes it more delicious as well as healthy. It has its own place in snacks recipes.You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious farsan/nasta. You can prepare this spicy kara boondi within few minutes at home. Think of simple yet delicious dish boondi would be first in the list of all snack recipes. Do try this tasty and tempting recipe on this festival days and if you like it press the Like button.
Preparation & cooking time – 20 minutes
For stuffing masala :
– Chickpea flour/besan – 1 cup
– Red chili powder – 1 tsp
– Asafoetida – a pinch
– Turmeric -1/4 tsp
– oil – 1 tbsp
– Salt to taste or 1 tsp
– Soda – (optional)
– Water – 3/4 cup
– Oil – for frying
Vital Tips :-
– While you are going to fry boondi in frying oil keep medium high flame so that you may turns out good.
– For frying boondi oil should be enough hot.
– Let boondi fry from one side then turn to the reverse side.
– Add water in bathes I used half cup of water first. batter should not to be too much thick or runny. Medium thick batter would be better.
– You can skip cooking soda if you don’t want.
– If you want to store this boondi you can in airtight and clean container. It can be stored up to 15 to 20 days.
– Use fresh besan/chickpea flour for better result.
Boondi recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Panjabi, Chinese cuisine. Moreover you may find world famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share video. Stay tune for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel
DesiRecipes Website: https://www.desirecipes.net