Bharwa Mirch Recipe | Gujarati Style Besan Bharwa Mirchi Recipe | Stuffed Chili
Bharwa Mirch Recipe details:
Besan ki Bharwa mirchi recipe video shows how to make Gujarati style crispy and tasty stuffed chilies. It turns out crispy from the outer layer and soft from inside. Bharli mirch or stuffed pepper makes a perfect dish to go along with chapatti or bhakhri. Nice and stuffy flavor of roasted chickpea flour enhances the taste of the main course as well. Bharela marcha in Gujarati or bharli mirch in Marathi is a very easy and tasty side dish that is generally made with roasted chickpea flour and essential handy spices. Some people make it with roasted peanut powder and grated coconut. In Hyderabad, people used this recipe as a side dish of biryani with a little bit of twist of adding gravy into that.
You would empty your baskets of praises by making this delicious side dish. You can prepare this stuffed chili within few minutes at home. Do try this recipe in this season and if you like it press the Like button.
servings: 4 persons
Preparation & cooking time – 10 minutes
For stuffing masala :
· Roasted chickpea flour/ besan – 1/2 cup
· Finely chopped Coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
· Green chills (less spicy) or bhaji marchi – 2 to 3
· Carom seeds – 1/2 tsp.
· Sugar – 1/2 tsp. (optional)
· Salt to taste or 1 tsp.
· Lemon juice – half lemon or 1 tbsp.
– Oil – for stuffing – 2 tbsp
· Oil – for frying 2 tbsp.
· Asafoetida – a pinch
· While you are going to add chilies in frying oil, keep slow/low flame so that you may not burn.
· Turn the chilies from one side to another while they are frying.
· You may add some garlic ginger paste in it if you want.
· Use fresh spicy green chili for the better result.
Bharwa mirchi or stuffed pepper recipe is explained with Gujarati, Hindi and English language subtitles. Desi recipes channel mostly makes Gujarati, North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, and Chinese cuisines. Moreover, you will find many other world-famous dishes.
Thanks for watching this recipe video. If you like this video, please like our Facebook page or visit our website. And don’t forget to hit like and share the video. Stay tuned for more such videos.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesiRecipesChannel
DesiRecipes Website: https://www.desirecipes.net